For clinicians, the SentiMag® and Sienna+® device system offers a number of advantages:
- Allows best practice SLNB to be performed anywhere, by any trained practitioner
- Builds on established working practice
- Radioactive materials issues are eliminated
- Delivers ultrasensitive detection and location of lymph nodes
- Sienna+® tracer is safe, easily transported and has a long shelf life
- Increased workflow efficiency and superior economics
- SentiMag® and Sienna+® are a CE-approved system for SLN localisation
Sentinel lymph node biopsy results in shorter breast cancer operations and better patient recovery. This saves money and frees up resources for healthcare providers, while providing peace-of-mind to patients that the right treatments are used to fight their particular cancer.
With SLNB established as the standard of care, Endomagnetics is helping to make this valuable technique available to more clinicians and their patients.